CAREERSwarehouse PERSON | FREDERICTON, ns
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centres located throughout the region, Ontario, and Quebec. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Warehouse Person at our Fredericton, NB location.
- Receive and put away daily stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment. Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items and core parts for recycling. Participate in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus three to five years of similar experience, including sales or customer service, shipping, receiving, bin locating and using computerized inventory.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active, along with experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift).
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Effective communication skills, memory, and math abilities, along with an interest in inside sales.
- Experience working in an automotive, industrial, or agricultural type of business would be beneficial, but not required.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation plan, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan with employer contributions. To express your interest in this opportunity, apply with a resume to:
Karen Larter, Human Resources Generalist
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!