CAREERSDELIVERY DRIVER | Grand Falls, NB
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales/warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have a full-time position for a Delivery Driver at our Grand Falls, NB location.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Grand Falls area.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers, and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices and sales is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, HR Generalist
Grand Falls, NB
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.