CAREERSDELIVERY DRIVER & WAREHOUSE PERSON | Ottawa
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating across Atlantic Canada and in Ontario. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening at our Ottawa, ON location for a Delivery Driver & Warehouse Person. Parts for Trucks offers competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Ottawa area.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning as needed.
- Assist shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Bilingual (French/English) and knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter to:
Parts for Trucks
Lynne Nelles, Branch Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.