CAREERSHelpdesk Analyst | DARTMOUTH
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales/warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have a full-time position for a Helpdesk Analyst.
We are looking for a technology motivated person with strong customer service skills to join our IT team in our Dartmouth, NS location. Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst role will be responsible for providing computer and phone support.
- Provide front line support for computer and phone issues using remote support tools.
- Monitor our IT Support Desk software, prioritize and triage support tickets.
- Install and upgrade computers, IP phones, printers and desktop software.
- Support our staff with using Office 365, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams and other Cloud services.
- Troubleshoot networking, VPN and connectivity.
- Support for iPhone/iPad, Android, and Audio/Visual devices.
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a clean work area.
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in an IT support role.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to learn new technology and develop your support skills.
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
15 MacDonald Ave
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1C6
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.