CAREERSPARTS COUNTER / INSIDE SALES |
Parts for Trucks is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 16 sales outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Parts Counter / Inside Salesperson in our Sydney location.
- Serve customers in-store or by telephone to provide information on current or new products, supplier features, and promotions.
- Provide counter service internally. Receive and promptly process requests for parts required for shop work in progress.
- Assist customers, process sales, pick orders and search for parts through computerized inventory, catalogues or on-line resources.
- As part of the team, perform general warehouse duties as needed, including bin maintenance and cleaning, and participate in inventory counts.
- Develop product knowledge through research, training, and reading trade publications.
- Support the Parts for Trucks full line of quality brand-name truck and trailer parts for customers across all areas of the trucking industry, including fleets, repair garages, government garages, and tire shops.
- Comparable experience in parts counter or industrial sales is preferred. Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts is an important part of the job, or at least similar experience with automotive, industrial or agricultural equipment parts.
- Excellent customer service, communication and selling skills are key, along with good memory recall and numerical ability.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with inventory control software is desirable, along with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Position requires standing, and some moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, plus opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the job for you, apply by submitting your resume to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
387 DesBrisay Ave, Moncton, NB, E1E 0J2
Parts for Trucks values a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to equitable hiring practices. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. .
Check out one of our 16 locations near you!