CAREERSPARTS MANAGER | MONCTON
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales/warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Parts Manager in our Moncton location.
- Manage daily operations of store and warehouse, including sales, customer relations, shipping/receiving and inventory management, safety, and facility maintenance.
- Be a product knowledge leader for a full line of quality brand-name truck and trailer parts. As a working manager, serve customers at the counter, source parts and provide product information.
- Maintain regular customer communication and resolve customer concerns. Collaborate with Outside Sales to better assess and meet customer needs. Work closely with the Service Department and Service Manager to facilitate efficient back counter parts support.
- Manage staff and assign work activities. Coach and provide guidance and training as needed.
- Facilitate and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, including sales reporting, cash handling, inventory, and health & safety.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts is an important part of the job, or at least comparable experience with automotive, industrial, or agricultural parts sales.
- Experience in a management or supervisory position, and/or post-secondary training in a business or technical field.
- Excellent customer service, communication and selling skills are key, along with good memory recall and numerical ability.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with inventory control software is desirable, along with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to be physically active on a daily basis, plus moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, plus opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the job for you, apply by submitting your resume to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, HR Generalist
15 MacDonald Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1G7
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.