CAREERSPRODUCTION LABOUR |Dartmouth, NS
Parts for Trucks is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 16 sales outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Production Labourer / Warehouse Person in our Dartmouth, N.S. distribution facility.
- Operate riveting machine to install brake lining on remanufactured brake shoes.
- Create list of required materials for production and pick materials from stock.
- Inspect and package completed product.
- As needed, assist with warehouse functions such as sorting and shelving incoming product, doing bin maintenance, inventory and general warehouse cleaning.
- One to two years of experience in a general labour, production facility or warehouse position.
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to perform moderate lifting (up to 40 pounds) and stand for long periods. Good concentration and ability to focus on repetitive tasks.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift, reach truck) would be beneficial.
- Willing to learn and work independently within a team.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation plan, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. To express your interest in this opportunity, apply with a resume to:
Craig Cote, Warehouse Manager
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
96 Trider Crescent, Unit 117
Parts for Trucks. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.