REGIONAL MANAGERNew Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales/warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Regional Manager covering the region of New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.
- Coordinate branch sales efforts across the region. Promote product lines and work closely with Branch Managers to evaluate metrics on specific lines and guide decisions on inventory.
- Monitor branch sales and profitability, inventory management, policy compliance, and maintenance of buildings and equipment. Work towards achieving sales goals and improving profit margins.
- Facilitate relationships between branch sales locations, and the outside sales team, service departments and head office. Provide oversight and guidance, and decision making in extraordinary circumstances.
- Evaluate and optimize store staffing levels in relation to sales volume, participate in staff performance management and related activities as required.
- Review sales reports and stay informed on regional market developments. Implement regional sales plans and execute store level marketing programs.
- Post-secondary training in business administration plus 8-10 years of combined experience in a management position and/or sales in the heavy-duty truck parts industry. Similar experience in the automotive, industrial, or agricultural equipment parts industry will be considered.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills are key, along with experience managing staff and building relationships with key customers.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with inventory control software is desirable. Able to read and analyze reports, market and financial data, etc.
- Bilingual English – French is an important asset.
- Frequent travel will be required. The ideal candidate will be based centrally within the region to facilitate efficient travel to multiple locations on a weekly basis.
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
15 MacDonald Ave
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1C6
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Check out one of our 16 locations near you!