CAREERSTRUCK & TRANSPORT SERVICE TECHNICHIANS
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of
- Repair and maintain all makes of
heavy dutytrucks, trailers, buses and/or petroleum tanks.
- Perform vehicle inspections, test and diagnose mechanical problems. Adjust or replace parts on mechanical, electronic and electrical systems and components, including brakes, steering
- Interact with Shop Foreman to report on the status of assigned jobs, confirm findings, and determine the repair or replacement of parts. Complete work orders to describe work performed.
- Follow safety procedures, maintain a clean work area, and care for shop tools and equipment.
- Licensed or Apprentice Technicians (Truck & Transport, or Trailer). Consideration will be given to 3rd or
4th yearapprentice, or Licensed Automotive Technicians interested in training on heavy duty trucks.
- Completion of Grade 12 (or equivalent) is preferred, or a capacity to learn and apply new processes and technology within the trade.
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to perform heavy lifting and heavy work.
- Experience in petroleum tank repair and/or experience welding aluminum is beneficial.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract (Class 1 license an asset).
- Training in WHMIS and Handling of Dangerous Goods beneficial.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including a tool allowance, safety boot allowance, group benefits and a registered pension plan. Contact one of our Service Managers to inquire about openings in your area, and to provide your resume or complete an application form:
Cameron Maynard Wayne Bellefontaine
Phone: 902-468-6133 Phone: 902-876-9099
Moncton: Saint John:
Mark Bowser Steve LeBlanc
Phone: 506-858-5950 Phone: 505-672-4040
Check out one of our 15 locations near you!