CAREERSwarehouse PERSON | Dartmouth NS
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating across Atlantic Canada and in Ontario. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening in Dartmouth, NS for a Warehouse Person. Parts for Trucks offers competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Receive and put away weekly stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment. Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items and core parts for recycling. Participate in inventory counts.
- Perform customer deliveries as needed.
- Grade 12 plus three to five years of similar experience, including sales or customer service, shipping, receiving, bin locating and using computerized inventory.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active, along with experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift).
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Effective communication skills, memory and math abilities, along with an interest in inside sales.
- Experience working in an automotive, industrial or agricultural type of business would be beneficial, but not required.
To express your interest in this opportunity, apply with a resume to:
Craig Cote, Manager, PDC
96 Trider Crescent,
Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1R6
Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.