CAREERSWAREHOUSE PERSON| GRAND FALLS, NB
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating across Atlantic Canada and in Ontario. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening at our Grand Falls, NB location for a Part-time Warehouse Person. Parts for Trucks offers competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning as needed.
- Assist shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
- Flexible availability, most importantly on Tuesdays.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Bilingual (French/English) and knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
Parts for Trucks offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter to:
Parts for Trucks
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
21 Powers St, Grand Falls, NB
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.