CAREERSdELIVERY DRIVER | MONCTON, NB
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Person in our Moncton location.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Moncton area.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning as needed.
- Assist shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately four years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Bilingual (French/English) and knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you are interested in joining our company, apply in writing with a resume to:
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
387 DesBrisay Ave, Moncton, NB, E1E 0J2
F: 506 858 5961
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Check out one of our 16 locations near you!