CAREERSDELIVERY DRIVER | WAREHOUSE
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 18 sales/warehouse outlets and 6 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for Delivery Driver/Warehouse Person in our Saint John, NB location.
• Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the CBRM area.
• Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
• Perform shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers and participating in inventory counts.
• Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
• Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
• Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
• Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
• Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial..
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Karen Larter, HR Generalist
Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!