CAREERSdelivery driver/warehouse person
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centres located throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Person in our Corner Brook, NL. location.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Corner Book area.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
- Assist shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including a profit-sharing plan, group benefits and a retirement savings plan, plus opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the job for you, apply by submitting your resume to:
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
15 MacDonald Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1G7
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!