CAREERSDIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating across Atlantic Canada and in Quebec and Ontario. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening at our head office in Dartmouth, NS for a Digital Marketing Specialist. This new role reports directly to the Marketing Manager and we are seeking a flexible individual who is proficient in digital marketing as well as graphic design and video editing.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, with group benefits and a retirement savings plan.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns that are targeted as well as engaging to promote our products and services to new and existing audiences.
- Creating engaging content to drive brand awareness though our website, e-newsletters, flyers, Facebook, Google My Business, YOUTUBE, etc.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM campaigns
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop campaign strategy as well as a calendar based on the company operational plan and budget.
- Other related duties as required
- A diploma or completed program in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, SEM or equivalent combination of education and business-related experience.
- Minimum two to three (2-3) years of direct related work experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & video editing software
- Experience using digital advertising platforms including Google Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics and data to inform decision making
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Experience managing websites using WordPress, and e-commerce sites (Storefront)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & creating video content
- Ability to work in French is considered a strong asset
To express your interest in this opportunity, apply with a resume and cover letter to:
Karen Larter, Human Resources Generalist
Parts for Trucks
15 MacDonald Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1C6
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!