CAREERSIT Systems administrator
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 18 sales/warehouse outlets and 6 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for an IT System Administrator in our Dartmouth location. This position reports to the IT Manager and is customer focused. The incumbent will possess strong communication skills, is analytical, organized and works effectively with changing priorities.
• Daily maintenance of IT operation systems, security system and Data storage
• Supporting on-prem and Cloud application platforms
• Maintaining VMware, NetApp, Citrix, and RDS
• IT support and troubleshooting for other employees
• Assist Service Desk and IT projects as needed
• Post- Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Certifications in Windows Server, VMware, NetApp, Azure or AWS considered an asset
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a System Administrator role
• Thorough knowledge of Office 365 administration
• Experience in the transition of on-prem systems to Cloud solutions
• Demonstrated experience working with Cloud solutions
• Experience supporting on-prem systems such as VMware, NetApp, Citrix, & RDS
• Strong knowledge of VMware & Storage solutions
• Working knowledge and experience with AD, Group Policy, RDS and Exchange
• Experience supporting Backup and Recovery solutions
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
15 MacDonald Ave
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!