CAREERSMANAGER, EQUIPMENT DIVISION
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 18 sales/warehouse outlets and 6 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Manager, Equipment Division based in Dartmouth, NS.
- Foster growth in the Equipment Division across Eastern Canada through leadership and guidance of the team in sales and project management.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the Division across the territory including its profitability and performance.
- Manage your own group of major accounts or assist equipment sales professionals on the team to represent our line of quality, brand-name truck-mounted equipment to current and prospective customers in the transportation and vocational truck industry.
- Prospect for sales and make product recommendations to meet customer needs, including a variety of light and medium-duty truck-mounted equipment, including snow removal and ice control equipment, dump bodies, lift gates, and cranes, etc.
- Participate in the tendering process for large projects. Monitor all projects to completion in order to ensure on-time and on-budget installation and delivery.
- Network and engage prospective clients by attending relevant industry events and promoting the brand and specialty equipment offerings. Develop referral and sub-dealer network throughout Eastern Canada.
- Review sales performance of the team and recommend strategies for improvement, while providing guidance and sales expertise that correlates with company goals and objectives.
- Continuously grow product knowledge, research competitive practices and identify product development opportunities to support sales growth.
- A combination of training and hands-on technical experience, with ideally 10 years of experience in progressive sales leadership functions.
- Experience in the truck or equipment industry, as well as tendering and project management.
- Self-motivated with a professional sales presence. Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills in order to lead the team to success.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office with Excel, and experience with business software.
Parts for Trucks offers an attractive total compensation package, including salary plus incentives, group benefits and a retirement savings plan. Earnings will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To express your interest in this opportunity, apply with a resume and covering letter to:
Karen Larter, Human Resources Generalist
Parts for Trucks
15 MacDonald Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1C6
Parts for Trucks values a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to equitable hiring practices. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com.
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!