Account Payable Clerk
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Find your drive at Parts for Trucks, Eastern Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck & trailer parts with over 100- Years in the industry and variety like no other. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk in our Head Office in Dartmouth.
- Print, sort, organize large volume of invoices for multiple vendors
- Match invoices to purchase orders; resolve receiving and purchasing issues
- Perform data entry of invoices, verify and process invoices for payment, and perform cheque runs.
- File packing slips, invoices and cheques on a daily and weekly basis
- Reconcile vendor accounts; update records or investigate and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Process account credits, reconcile inventory costs, and assist with month-end processes.
- Assist with general office duties, including reception relief.
- Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting Concentration) or similar post-secondary training, plus 2-3 years of experience in a similar accounts payable position.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems required, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, proficient keyboarding skills, and the ability to process high volumes of invoices in a timely manner.
What We Offer
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.