Delivery Driver / Warehouse Person
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Do you have a passion for the trucking industry and parts? We are looking for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Person to join our team in Burnside, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Dartmouth area.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers, and participating in inventory counts.
- Grade 12 plus approximately two years of similar experience, including regular customer interaction. Knowledge of warehouse practices is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) beneficial.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry would be very beneficial.
If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.