Are you committed to delivering exceptional customer service?
Enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
Join an industry leader in heavy-duty parts sales and FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a Delivery Driver.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the position requires a proactive, hands-on individual who can provide exceptional customer service. We will train the perfect candidate in the processes of Parts of Trucks, however previous driving experience and familiarity with warehouse practices are an asset.
- Follow delivery driving routes and time scheduled
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting, and operating the delivery vehicle.
- Safely operate company equipment and vehicles.
- Communicate with our parts and warehouse team to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Perform general warehouse duties as required.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driver’s abstract.
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of the heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 17 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centers throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, employee assistance program, and stable employment. Wages are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.