Parts Counter / Inside Sales
Would you like to take your automotive parts knowledge to the next level? Or maybe you trained to be a heavy-duty technician but are finding yourself to be more of a people person.
If your career is stalled for some reason, why not FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a Parts Counter / Inside Salesperson. We are looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our team in Charlottetown, PEI
- Assist customers by phone, email, fax and in person.
- Process sales, returns, warranties.
- Support a full line of quality brand name truck and trailer parts for customers.
- Provide information on current or new products, supplier features, and promotions.
- Improve your knowledge through research and training.
- As part of the team, perform occasional warehouse duties as required.
- Experience in parts counter sales in the heavy-duty truck and trailer industry preferred.
- Knowledge of automotive, heavy equipment or other related parts is very helpful.
- Excellent customer service, communication and selling skills are valuable.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with inventory control software is desirable, along with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Standing and some moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of the heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 17 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits, a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, employee assistance program, and stable employment. Wages will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.