Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia
Driven by a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Have a knack for organizing large spaces?
Enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a Warehouse Associate / Delivery Driver
We are looking for a hardworking and dependable person to join our team in Dartmouth, Burnside
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
- Perform general warehouse duties, bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions as needed, including offloading transport trucks, putting away stock, picking orders, helping customers, and participating in inventory counts.
- Load and unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles; make customer deliveries in the Dartmouth area.
- Two years of similar experience and knowledge of warehouse practices preferred.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract required; four years of driving experience favorable.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry helpful but not required.
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of the heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, employee assistance program, and stable employment. Wages will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.