Fredericton, New Brunswick
Find your drive at Parts for Trucks, Eastern Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck & trailer parts with over 100- Years in the industry and variety like no other. Our Fredericton, NB branch is looking for a Warehouse person.
- Receive and put away weekly stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment. Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items and core parts for recycling. Participate in inventory counts. Perform customer deliveries as needed.
- Assist with counter sales by serving in-store customers and answering phones. Search for parts through catalogues and computerized inventory. Improve product knowledge through reading, research and training.
- Grade 12 plus two to three years of similar experience, including sales or customer service, shipping, receiving, bin locating and using computerized inventory.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active, along with experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift).
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Effective communication skills, memory and math abilities, along with an interest in inside sales.
- Experience working in an automotive, industrial or agricultural type of business would be beneficial, but not required.
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.