Warehouse / Shipper-Receiver
Driven by a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Have a knack for organizing large spaces?
Enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a Warehouse Person / Shipper-Receiver
We are looking for a hardworking and dependable person to join our team in Ottawa.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Perform general warehouse duties, bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and cleaning as needed.
- Assist shipping and receiving functions, offload transport trucks, put away stock, pick orders, help customers, and participate in inventory counts.
- Load/unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles, or perform local deliveries as needed.
- Two years of similar experience and knowledge of warehouse practices preferred.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and be physically active.
- Trained and experienced in operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift) preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry helpful but not required.
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of the heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 16 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, employee assistance program, and stable employment.
If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company, we would like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume and covering letter
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.