Grand Falls / Grand Sault, New Brunswick
Driven by a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Have a knack for organizing large spaces?
Enjoy working on a variety of tasks?
Join an industry leader in heavy-duty parts sales and FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a Warehouse Worker.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the position requires a self-motivated, dependable individual with developed organizational skills. We will train the perfect candidate in the processes of Parts of Trucks, however experience in inventory and warehouse procedures is preferred.
- Prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Load/unload company delivery vehicle, or customer vehicles, or perform local deliveries as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Proficient in inventory software, databases, and systems.
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
- Experience in operating warehouse equipment.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Knowledge of the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry helpful but not required.
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of the heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 17 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, employee assistance program, and stable employment. Wages are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
What We Offer
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.