CAREERSWAREHOUSE PERSON / DELIVERY DRIVER | DARTMOUTH, NS
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centers located throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Warehouse Person & Delivery Driver in our Dartmouth location.
- Receive and put away weekly stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment. Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items and core parts for recycling. Participate in inventory counts.
- Perform customer deliveries as needed.
- Grade 12 plus three to five years of similar experience, including sales or customer service, shipping, receiving, bin locating and using computerized inventory.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active, along with experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift).
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Effective communication skills, memory and math abilities, along with an interest in inside sales.
- Experience working in an automotive, industrial or agricultural type of business would be beneficial, but not required.
- Must possess a class 5 drivers license and a clean driver’s abstract.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a retirement savings plan. If you have the required experience and are interested in an opportunity to grow within our company we’d like to hear from you. Apply in writing with a resume to:
Karen Larter, Human Resource Generalist
52 Wright Ave,
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!