CAREERSWarehouse Person | miramichi
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy duty truck and trailer parts, operating 15 sales outlets and four service centres located throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Warehouse Person (Part-time, temporary) in our Miramichi location.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Receive and put away weekly stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment. Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items or core parts for recycling. Participate in inventory counts. Perform local customer deliveries as needed.
Assist with counter sales as needed, by serving in-store customers and answering phones. Search for parts through catalogues and computerized inventory.
- Grade 12 plus two to three years of similar experience, including sales or customer service, shipping, receiving, computerized inventory, and bin locating.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active, along with experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift).
- Good communication skills, memory and math abilities, along with an interest in inside sales and learning about truck parts.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract, with four years of driving experience.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
- Experience working in an automotive, industrial or agricultural type of business would be beneficial, but not required.
- Bilingual French/English is a definite asset.
If you have the required skills and experience, apply by sending your resume to:
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Randy McGrath, Branch Manager
Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Check out one of our 18 locations near you!