CAREERSWarehouse person | dartmouth, ns
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, operating 18 sales outlets and 6 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have a position open for a Warehouse Person in our Dartmouth distribution facility.
- Load and unload trailers, either manually or using forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Pick orders, pack and prepare for shipping. Assist with receiving, sorting and shelving incoming product.
- Use RF scanners to track product, report and help resolve errors or discrepancies.
- Maintain warehouse in an organized manner by performing bin maintenance and general warehouse cleaning.
- Perform cycle counts and/or participate in physical inventory counts.
- Completion of Grade 12, plus two or more years of similar experience in a computerized distribution warehouse.
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds) and stand for long periods.
- Certification and experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift, reach truck) is preferred.
- Adaptable to rotating tasks and good at working independently within a team.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures, including WHMIS and TDG.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits, retirement savings plan and more. To express your interest in this position, provide your covering letter and resume to:
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Craig Cote, Manager, PDC
122 Dorey Ave. Unit 1,
Dartmouth, NS, B3B 0B1
Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Parts for Trucks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
Check out one of our 15 locations near you!